March Goals

With the shortest month of the year behind us I do have to say, it's been a great one. The highlight of the month being on Feburary 14th, Valentines day, we put an offer in on a house and got it! The inspection went great and now we are just waiting on the appraisal that was yesterday but I have a good feeling this time around! More about the house and DIY's at a later time. Right now it's goal time.

Lets recap February Goals:
1. No booze Monday-Thursday (I FAILED MISERABLY! WHY DID I EVEN MAKE THAT A GOAL!)
2. Donate/Declutter the basement: (WORK IN PROCESS- WITH THE MOVE THIS WILL GET DONE!)
3. Potty Train Tracen (FAIL. HE'S BEEN SICK ON AND OFF SO WE HAVEN'T PUSHED IT)
4. Pay off credit cards, FOR GOOD (NEGATIVE. MINIMUM PAYMENTS WILL HAVE TO DO, WE'RE BUYING A HOUSE.)

Lets just say I did better in January. This past month I got pain old LAZY, not to mention it's March 7th and I'm just now setting goals for myself #FAIL.
1. New Food/Meal Ideas for Tracen- I will fully admit that I thought we were doing things the right way when I made all of Tracen's baby food to begin with. As the months went on I never really thought about giving him soup, rips, chinese food, things that we eat because I didn't think he would like it. I did a disservice to ourselves because now the kid is super picky.

2. Run- About a month ago I signed myself and Jer up to run the Detroit Marathon in October with my work. I know, I got real ballsy here! However, don't be fooled, we are running a relay team so there are 5 people per team. We will be running leg 4 which is 6.4 miles. Still a lot of running but nothing like a full marathon! We need to start running, training and getting our minds right. This will only happen if the weather decides to cooperate though!

3. Smoothie/Juice- I use to drink smoothies and juice at least every day and I totally fell off of it for a while now. I just need to get back in the routine of things because I sleep and feel the best when I'm juicing and drinking protein smoothies.

4. NO SWEETS!!!- this is what I gave up for lent and it will probably be my hardest goal. I gave up sweets of all kinds. No candy, no ice cream, no donuts, no cake, no cookies, no brownies, no cake pops, no cheese cake, no frosting, no chocolate. Basically all things that make my world go round.

I'm cutting it short for this month. No need for added daily pressure as we start to pack up our 3.5 years of life in our rental and make an exciting move into our first {owned} home.

As always, the months have flown by and this one will as well! With St. Patties day on the 17th and Jerek's 28th birthday on the 31st we have much to look forward too! 

No comments