Nine Month Update



WEIGHT: 19 lbs (30%)

HEIGHT/LENGTH: 29.25 inches (85%)
(Didn't gain much weight but grew almost 2 inches in a month!!!)

SLEEPING: Jerek is convinced he will never sleep through the night, like he was convinced with Tracen. But hey, 15 months came around and Tracen finally started sleeping through the night! It really doesn't bother me because getting up once and soothing him back to sleep in our bed is nothing compared to what it took to get Tracen back to sleep! I honestly would bed share until the boys start popping morning woods and not knowing what to do with them..TMI? Sorry guys! But for real, I don't know what is more enjoyable than waking up to these guys in the morning! Hello cutiebears! {minus I never have any space} Side note; doesn't Sky look like the old man from Up below?!

EATING: I'm still making purees but I'm really only giving him these in the morning with his oatmeal. I've been doing some research and asking the ladies at the daycare about what to feed this chubby little human because he's always hungry. Looking in Tracen's baby book would be far too difficult seeing as it's in a box somewhere in the basement that has yet to be unpacked, so! So far I've given him really small pieces of veggie straws, grilled cheese, noodles, bread and bananas. He's doing great at picking things up with his pincher fingers grab and really enjoying "real person food" as I call it.


FAVORITE MOMENTS: Sky laughs and claps and says 'dadada' to everything. He wants so badly to run when Tracen runs because he moves his legs so fast when he watches his brother it makes me so excited to see them grow up together! We switched out his carry car seat to the permanent one that stays in my car so we have to remember to always have a sling with us because carrying that kid is backbreaking! I love the snuggles I get when I wear him though. He holds me and I melt! I will probably wear that kid until he says 'mom I'm too big for this.' Hopefully thats not for a while!


[my tub isn't dirty, it's just Crayola bath crayons that SUCK and don't come off as easy as they say!}

LEAST FAVORITE MOMENTS: The balance of life right now. Moving with small children is hard. There is no sugar coating it. We are beyond lucky to have family close that watched the boys while the other family members helped move us because we couldn't have done it without everyone! The part that is hard is that we are both full-time working parents with both of our jobs important to us and we're both are busy right now. After being up at 530/6am, working till 4/430, coming home, making dinner and doing the nightly routine, it's hard to set time aside to work on remodeling things in the house. At the same time when you want to work on the house you really just want to roll on the floor and play with blocks and snort like Peppa Pig until bedtime...just me? Alrighty then. We're doing the best we can right now but the days are tough and both boys need us so the balance is hard.

FIRSTS: Sky has slept through the night TWICE now! Que the music and happy dance...JUST KIDDING because when ONE baby sleeps through the night and there are TWO in your house it seems like one is just never enough {that doesn't even make sense to me, I'm not sure why I wrote that}. Anywho, I wrote these down because I have no brain and would forget otherwise mmmkkk! The night of April 11, honestly, no idea why he did as he went to bed at his normal time. I however was up every 2 hours checking on him or in Tracens room rubbing his back because he wasn't feeling good. Then Friday {4/25} and I'm convinced it's because he was up till 10pm while we furniture shopped at Art Van till 930pm. Regardless, Tracen then crawled into our bed because he peed his, lovely. More firsts are TEETH! he has his bottom two and then is top right, and the one next to it. So yes, he looks super weird as he doesn't have his top front two, just the top right one and the one on the side of it. No clue how that worked out but the other top two are about to pop through those tiny red gums any day now, poor guy. The kid is holding his bottle and not even needing me for that anymore! Sometimes I like it because I can give him a bottle and I can unload the dishwasher or peephole he holds it! But other times it makes me sad when I try and feed, he pushes me away!


LIFE CURRENTLY : 
As I've already said it but it's busy. It's hectic. It's a cluster feck really. Between trying to convince Tracen it's a good idea that he takes his massive man dumps in the toilet and not in his diaper because I'm sick of wiping his ass spread eagle we are doing other things like remodeling a entire house, working full-time, trying to work out/get in shape all while trying to grow these little humans the best way we can. The new house is amazing with so much more room Tracen get ride his bike from room to room if he wants. And he does because I really don't feel like saying no and putting up a fight. Gotta pick your battles here folks! Sky is growing and learning so much it makes me smile ear to ear with a good feeling that I'm doing it right, whatever right may be. Life is good, I really can't complain. Oh wait, where is summer again? That's right, that is me not complaining about this dumb Michigan weather that will just not go away!

No comments