JULY, THE MONTH THAT GOT AWAY FROM ME



July has been busy.

Oui.

It's been a solid month of no post here on East Willow Grove.

Sorry bout that!

Would you believe I have about 7 posts written I just haven't pushed published, such is life.

I had links to fix and photos to edit, orders for the shop to ship out and then time, time got away from me.


This month started off with so many BBQ's, so much corn, potatoes and veggie burgers, it was glorious! My birthday was up next and we headed to Port Austin for a night. If you haven't seen the video here ya go. I also crossed off one of my summer bucket list, #2 to be exact.

We also had our first sleepover with my niece and nephew which also made us cross # 5 off the list now that I think about it!

Then we finished booking a vacation in November that I'm really looking forward to. Now I just need to get my shit together and get back on a routine at the gym. I think I'm going to start my Kayla Itsines 12 week program since we have about 15 weeks till we leave. I always get distracted at week 7 or 8 so I'm going to try and finish it this time, swearsies.

I edited our final video from our trip to NYC that was 3 months ago and I'm wondering, do I post it? Is it too long ago? Do you want to watch?

I'll post it, no worries.


I spent a week in Portland for work and while it was mostly all work I did manage to get out of the city for a few hours. I had heard Multnomah Falls was beautiful so off I went! (You can watch the video here for a full video-the first photo in this post is from there, SO.FREAKING.BEAUTIFUL!!!
(view from the lookout point)

We then checked another item off our summer bucket list when our niece, nephews and sister in law came in from Colorado. We spent a day or night rather, at the water park. #6 on the summer bucket list, check!

Sky turned 4 and we went to Legoland and his mind was BLOWN. Needless to say it was a pretty overwhelming and he didn't know what thing to touch first. I think he ran around in circles with his hands in the air a million times. Bat shit crazy I tell ya.

PS. HOW IS HE FOUR ALREADY...

Jerek finished building our fence this month too. Did you know we he was building a new one? He wouldn't let me post any sneak peaks anywhere online so unless you know me or have been by our house you probably didn't know he built a boss ass fence. An entire post will be coming on that one soon because it's lit.

That's what the kids say these days right? #iam31

We celebrated SO.MANY.BIRTHDAYS this month I probably can't even name them all.

But here I go.

Happy birthday you beautiful cancer and leo babies; Amy, Brady, Me, Raegan, Charlie, Uncle Bill, Mitch, Great Gram, Sarah, Skylor and Griffin!

Phew!

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone but as you can see July's been busy and ya'll have been getting older!


One more thing before I leave you for this glorious weekend. If you haven't seen online yet, I'm having a sale over at East + Willow to say thank you for all the support! The shop is constantly growing and my heart is so so happy  that I wanted to give a discount out to say thank you!

You can use the code 'thankyou25' at checkout for 25% off your ENTIRE order! Today is the LAST day to save 25% off so shop it while you can!

Alright, I'm outta here, the weekend is waiting for me and mama needs a cocktail, happy weekend!

No comments