five month update.






WEIGHT: 17lbs

HEIGHT/LENGTH: 27 inches

SLEEPING: what's that?? No, really, I honestly don't know how I function as I get on average 5 hours of sleep a night.  We do have a really good "put to bed" schedule and that is; oatmeal around 7-730pm and a 5oz bottle around 830-9pm. This then fills him up till about 1am (if I'm lucky!) We then are up every three hours eating and shitting are brains out. I honestly don't understand why on earth he is pooping at EVERY diaper changing?!

EATING: we are doing oatmeal twice a day, usually in the morning and then again around 7-730pm.  I'm starting to re-read my blogs and pinterest pins to begin the process of making Sky's food. I made all of Tracens food and it was super easy! I do have some of the organic baby pouches on hand for when we are on the go. He then takes down 5 ounce bottles through out the day. Have I mentioned that this kid eats more than Tracen ever ate?!

FAVORITE MOMENTS: words can't really describe it so here ya go! Aren't they the CUTEST!!!

LEAST FAVORITE MOMENTS: this sickness that won't leave your tiny little body! The doctor says as long as you don't have a temperature and are eating that you are okay but DAMN, you are so miserable I feel horrible!

FIRSTS: this month marked the first time I've ever had to cut a onesie off a kid because they shit so far up their back I thought if I tried pulling it over their head they would have it all over their dome and I just couldn't handle that. Nope, just couldn't! So RIP dark gray baby Gap onesie, we hardly wore ye. This month also marked the first time we threw away pillows because there was shit covering those as well. I'm still on the hunt for a decent diaper for this kids ass explosions!

LIFE CURRENTLY : crazy hectic! We just celebrated Tracens 3rd birthday with a few family and friends over at the house.  This was followed by Jerek and I getting this crazy bug that consisted of us basically sharing the shitter barfing the night befores dinner out. We then were so nice to give it to about 15-20 other family members including the boys. That bug was no joke but thankfully it only lasted about 24 hours! However, I'm pretty sure I didn't gain any weight from the holiday's because I couldn't keep anything down! (winning!) Tomorrow is New Years Eve and as excited as I was for 2013 I'm even more excited for 2014, I feel good vibes acommin guys!

No comments