Wedding Videography

Wedding planning ended months ago for us and while I can say that I'm happy the planning aspect is over I realize how much I kinda sorta maybe enjoyed it. Perhaps it was just the whole week in Mexico I enjoyed, or seeing our plans and ideas come all together or spending it with family and friends, regardless, it was amazing!

If you've been following along here for some time you will know that I've been recording our everyday life for a little over two years now! When I first started vlogging Jerek definitely didn't understand it, he was annoyed that I had a camera out all the time, that I was editing on the couch while we watched TV and that I was always trying to document things.

He quickly grew out of it after he realized how awesome it was to look back on the memories at any given day. I often catch him re-watching videos from weeks, months or even years ago, it's real cute! Jer even vlogged during his birthday scavenger hunt last year if you haven't seen it! The idea behind the vlogs were to not just capture the traveling we do or the big events but to also capture the everyday moments, the things you easily forget about. I didn't want that to happen.

Aside from capturing our everyday life I love just as much capturing other peoples special moments. This summer has been full of filming weddings and it's not slowing down! I've had a ton of inquiries and I've been working on a new website so today I wanted to share it with you now since it's up and running!

Come peak around East Willow Media and tell me what you think! I'm still in the process of editing and uploading more weddings, travel videos and more so stay tuned!

wedding_videographer_michigan
I have a few spots left open in 2016 and have started booking for 2017! I've been editing away on the couch at night while watching Netflix with Jerek, it's been a crazy, fun and exciting summer to say the least! Feel free to look around the site and if you have any questions, ask away!

1 comment