Empties #1 Products I Have Used Up


I've been saving up products as I use them up for one reason and one reason alone. To blog about it, duh. Some products I've finished because I told myself I wasn't opening another mascara until this one was gone and others are because I use them on a daily basis.

Lets recap on what ones I would/do repurchase and what products can stay in the recycling bin:

Big & Sexy Hair Spray- This is a holy grail product and is worth every penny. I repurchase this ALL the time.
Big & Sexy Tease Spray- This baby cost $15 at Ulta for a whole 4oz. That's a lot of dough for a small amount but I will be repurchasing this as well. It is the ultimate in hold when teasing and even great for the boys hair.
Pravana Leave In Treatment- My Hairdresser got me hooked on this after we started to go blonde and I repurchase this about every couple months, it's amazing!
Euphoria Purfume- I got a roller ball of this to keep in my purse and ended using it on a daily basis. I don't like buying large perfumes because I like to rotate too often but I'll be repurchasing this in the future.
Covergirl Lashperfection Mascara- I got this because of Youtube and wasn't really impressed to be honest. I won't be repurchasing it as it wasn't something special.
Blow Dry Conditioner - This was a impulse by at Target one day and I hated finishing it up. It weighted my hair down and did nothing for me. I usually like Garnier products but I won't be buying this one again.
Tanning Lotion- This was actually my third tube of this. I love mixing this in with my daily moisturizer. It leaves the most amazing glow without streaking and no orange tint.
Purity Cleanser- I got a sample size of 3oz at Ulta because I wasn't sure if I'd like it and I'm not about to pay $23 for 8oz if I didn't like it. I loved the way this left my skin, so smooth and pure I will be buying the 8oz now.
Primer- I got this in a box set a long time ago and recently started using this up because I had 5 other primers I needed to use. I didn't see a difference with my foundation like I do with other primers, there was no wow factor to it. This will not be a repurchase.
Face Lotion- This stuff is expensive for a drugstore facial lotion! But this is also my third bottle in the last year. I have very sensitive skin and this works great and does not leave a weird residue.
Facial Scrub- This stuff is the jam! If I have a breakout coming up or it is already in full effect this scrub cleans my face impeccably! This is my third tube I've finished off in the past two years. I don't use it every day as it's too harsh for a daily scrub but twice a week will do.

Most of the products mentioned I've actually enjoyed using up while the few that I haven't I was glad to be done with!

No comments