3 Ways to Wear a Plaid Shirt

TGIF man, seriously! This weeks been a little crazy with all the snow I'm glad it's the weekend!
A few weeks ago I had a survey and one of the questions was 'what would you like to see more of?'
I had a ton of people saying outfit posts which I was so happy to see! 
I've been thinking about adding them into the mix but have been on the fence on how I wanted to execute them. Look, I know I'm no fashion blogger or 5'10 super model mama but I'd like to think I have some sense of style while still a full on #boymom!

I thought it would be fun to share three outfits while centered around one piece:
MY BELOVED RED FLANNEL


I know you're probably thinking, but fall is over Chelsea, it's now winter and the pumpkin spice lattes have been put away for a while now, get over your flannel. GET IN MY FLANNEL is what I'm telling YOU! This thing is the JAM! I have other colors as well but this red and navy one is my go to. So this flannel my friends is here to stay and I might even be bringing them into summer {think black high wasted bikini with this baby loosely hanging off my shoulder, some jean shorts a messy 3 day old hair bun and an iced coffee. That will be me in my backyard this summer}

Black Bubble Skirt| Target
Necklace| H&M {old}


Black Jeans|  Rag & Bone {similar & on sale!}
Graphic Tee| Forever 21 {old}
Necklace| H&M {old} similar

Stripe Shirt| Forever 21 {old}
Jeans| Old Navy
Necklace| Express

Happy pizza party Friday & enjoy the weekend! New vlog will be up Monday, see you then! XX

4 comments

  1. I'm obsessssed with my flannel plaids. The second look is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL.

    1. Is this like real flannel? Like actually warm or just fashion crap? (Beautiful fashion crap, but not utilitarian.)

    2. I totally steal my boyfriend's flannel ALL THE TIME! I have one just coming out of the wash that I do not want to give back this weekend. This look is my jam too, especially because WARM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that top bubble skirt. Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete