Jewelry Storage

Hello and happy Sunday!


This past week while at work I was texting with my girlfriend Chelsea, and I was commenting that I was getting a ton of digital down loads for one of my print. She asked if I knew that people can save my prints without paying since I didn't have them watermarked.

DOH!!!!

Seriously, I felt like a nub right then and there. So I did what any normal person would do. Deactivated all my listings and had a pity party for myself at my desk. I needed to wait till I was sane again and at home on my own computer and could edit everything. I was pretty upset to be honest but I took this as a sign it was time to redo some prints, make things better, try out some different options and update the picture qualities.  With the kitchen refresh game going strong this weekend and my children questioning my sanity I've only been able to update a few prints right now but alas, stay tuned to later this week for a boat load more, think 20+. 

In last week's vlog I mentioned some new wood items coming to the shop as well. Without further mumbling here is the newest item to the shop!


So what do you think?! I personally love it! It's so simple but that's what I like about it. Nothing fancy or over the top and still has that natural and almost rustic look. When we moved I looked for jewelry storage for my necklaces for ages and never found anything I liked. I finally decided to DIY it myself and loved the way it turned out. Here is the shop link if interested.



I'm currently offering two different color options but if you are interested in something else just message me and I can get the color of your choice set up in a custom listing.

Just like I did with the growth charts, if you live in the metro Detroit area I will offer free shipping and arrange drop off at your home or workplace. Use the code 'METRODETROIT' when checking out to get the free shipping. 

That's all I got for now guys! I now need to go finish my cocktail & start editing the vlog before Skylor wakes up from his nap and Tracen has another meltdown since that's ALL he's been doing today! OY!

Sunday Funday, bottoms up bitches! XX


2 comments

  1. I don't know if watermarks really help. I mean, I can remove any watermark with photoshop. But maybe they do work? I'd love to see statistics on it, 'cause it's always interested me. And now, I'm off to your shop!!!

    ReplyDelete