What I'm Wearing

It's Friday, FINALLY! Today is twice as nice because Jer and I took today AND Monday off andddd these are daycare days which we've already paid for. Meaning we get two glorious days to ourselves to get things done kids-less, can you say productiveness, can you say DAY DATES! Today we're headed out to my moms house to go over pre-ception stuff and grab some lunch. Who knows what else the day will bring when you have no kids, perhaps a patio and some adult beverages while we hold hands and gaze into each others eyes and talk about how in love we are! Did I make you barf yet? Who really does that anyways!? In all seriousness, we will probably end up grabbing a drink and whilst walking there Jerek will go to grab my hand and notice I forgot to wear my engagement ring, again, and then give me 'the look' and ask me if he should just return it because I always forget to wear it. Then we'll end up talking about the kids the whole time like we normally do and smile at the kids next to us acting a fool while their parents are frazzled. #parentlife yo!

I seemed to get a good reaction from last weeks post so here we are again with this weeks outfits! I will say, in my attempt to not wear leggings on the week days to work, I did wear them Wednesday because my ovaries were aching and jeans were just NOT happening. As you can see though, I still looked semi put together...right???

[I tried finding links for everything but also wanted share different options for different price points]
Jeans (Express): save | splurge
Shirt (H&M): save | splurge
Sandals: save | splurge
Dress (similar): save | splurge
Sandals (Target-old): save | splurge (similar)
Leggings: save | splurge
Shirt (old Forever21)
Vest: save | splurge
Dress: save | splurge
Shirt: save | splurge
Sandals: save | splurge


Shorts: Levi's (vintage) save | splurge
Cardigan: save | splurge
Tank top: save | splurge

As you can see today's outfit wasn't one I wore to work because I wasn't in the office today. This is something I usually wear on the weekends, it's easy and comfortable yet doesn't scream look I haven't washed my hair in three days...I mean who does that... > <

A special shout out to my not so little nephew Griffin who turns 5 today! Time.Freaking.FLIES!
Have a great weekend! XO

3 comments

  1. Yay for Day Dates! I love when my fiance takes a day off while I kiddo is at school, those are always the best! Of all your outfits this week Wednesday's was my fave! Yay for comfort! Boo to ovaries trying to rip you apart!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ya know, I always started taking Friday's off and now I'm totally addicted to Monday's off!!! Starting the week off with a day off work is just THE best thing ever lol

      Delete