Shopbop Sale: Friends and Family Discount

Last night I stayed up till 2 am because I was attempting to make up all the personal time I felt I've lost these last few weeks with how busy I've been. My alarm then went off at 530 am and I realized that perhaps that 2nd Griffin Claw wasn't the best idea, but it wasn't my worst so #YOLO

My mental health is hugely important to me as a mom. If I'm not mentally all together I end up yelling and acting like an all around imbecile to everyone I encounter! Online shopping is something that brings me joy and stabilizes me in times of breakdowns. If you couldn't tell by my Facebook post Tuesday night, I've been a little unstable lately due to projects and pressure at work. Coming home from a long day of work to find a package on your doorstep brings me happiness in a way that a mall does not. Who else is with me, can I get an amen?!

Twice a year Shopbop has their friends and family sale where everything online is 25% off, yeah guys, yeah! Last night I did the whole "lets fill my cart up but not press purchase because I don't get paid till Thursday" thing. Let me tell you, it felt magical and the stress I came home with was instantly relieved but my wallet is begging me to say yes to one or two things. Now the question is what do I remove and what do I purchase, decisions, decisions.

Since Shopbop is filled with designers the price tags are not usually ones as low as Target or Forever 21 so I normally window shop, ain't nobody got time to pay full price! However, when there is a great sale going on, you can snag some amazing finds, just like you would at Nordstrom Rack! Without further BSing, here are some of the contenders hanging out in my shopping cart, waiting for me to pull the trigger. Don't worry Jerek, I won't say yes to all 9 things, I know you were wondering that! Realistically, I have about 2 pairs of jeans that fit my bod so I most likely will be purchasing the jeans. Those boots, those boots have been calling my name for the past few winters so well ya, those might be purchased as well! If you're feeling like you need to take a mental health day, I say do it and shop away! Enter INTHEFAM25 at checkout for 25% off but don't wait because the sale ends tonight at midnight TONIGHT and they only do this twice a year! They also have mens, kids and maternity so get going!

No comments