Printable 2016 Calendar




With 2016 almost here I knew I needed to find a new calendar for my dressing room/office wall. The one I was using was a printable that I found on Pinterest last year. I liked the simplicity of it but for this year I wanted to try my hand at making my own. I was so happy with how they turned out so I figured I would add to my Etsy shop for anyone interested in it as well.

I have mine hung by a clipboard on my wall so it's easy to change out every month but you could easily frame it and use a dry erase marker to cross off the days. The boxes are not really big enough to write notes but that is not what this calendar is for. I have a planner in my purse for that, this one is for quick references on what day it is and as a decoration to my gallery wall. It is not meant to be written on but if you would like to, go for it!


You could also attach this to your cabinet at work or fridge by a magnet. One of my favorite months is April. No it's not my birthday, it's our wedding month! I thought the couple under the umbrella was cute and had a wedding feel since we are getting married in April so I thought it was fitting. Printables are great because you can print them on regular basic paper or take the PDF files and have them printed at Kinkos, Staples, etc on nice card stock, the option is up to you!


Don't forget to follow along on Instagram because I plan on adding more printables along the way. From time to time I'm going to have 'free printable days' where for 24 hours I open them up to print for free and you don't want to miss out on that do ya!

1 comment