20 Questions: 5 years old

[SIDENOTE: these are Jerek's karate clothes from when he was this age!!!]

December is almost over and I've pretty much failed at my vlogmas/blogmas goal [such is life!]
Tracen turned 5 on the 21st and it was such a fun day, minus when I got a migraine that didn't go away for almost a week.

Last year I started a 20 questions post I saw on Pinterest so to keep up with traditions here is this years 20 questions answered by my most favorite 5 year old, Tracen!

[You can read last years 20 questions here]


December 21, 2015 || 5 years old

1. What's your favorite color? GREEN
2. What's your favorite toy? GOOD QUESTION, HMM, I LIKE MY STUFFED ANIMAL GEORGE THE MOST
3. What's your favorite fruit? BLUEBERRIES, I LOVE THOSE THINGS, THEY'RE AWESOME!
4. What's your favorite TV show? MAX AND RUBY, I JUST LOVE THOSE GUYS!
5. What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? LUNCHABLES ON BRING YOUR ON LUNCH TO SCHOOL
6. What's your favorite outfit? A GREEN SHIRT WITH LONG SLEEVES
7. What's your favorite game? I SPY
8. What's your favorite snack? PRETZELS 
9. What's your favorite animal? MONKEY
10. What's your favorite song? TWINKLE TWINKLE
11. What's your favorite book? "WHAT MAKES A RAINBOW?"- I LIKE IT BECAUSE I LIKE RAINBOWS AND COLORS, COLORS ARE PRETTY, THEY ARE DIFFERENT JUST LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
12. Who's your best friend? SKY!
13. What's your favorite cereal? CHEERIOS , NO MILK 
14. What's your favorite thing to do outside? SWING ON THE SWINGS 
15. What's your favorite drink? APPLE JUICE AND LEMONADE
16. What's your favorite holiday? THANKSGIVING-CAUSE WE GIVE THANKS TO EVERYBODY WE LOVE
17. What do you take to bed with you at night? BLUE BLANKEY- BUT YOU LEFT IT AT SCHOOL
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  PLAIN WAFFLE
19. What do you want to eat for dinner for your birthday?  MACARONI 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A GROWN UP KID, CAUSE I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU BUT STILL HAVE FUN

If you read last years responses you'll see some things haven't change! His sweetness is still there and his love for his family is stronger than ever! Hug those kids man, they grow up wayyy too fast!

1 comment