Van Hoosen Farm Wedding

van_hoosen_farm_wedding
First post back after a long labor day weekend and I figured I spare you the first day of Kindergarten post until he actually has his first day, which is Thursday. Tracen's school has 8 kids come on Tuesday, 8 on Wednesday, 8 on Thursday and then all the kids on Friday. He's a Thursday kid so you'll be able to cry with me later on in the week, no worries.



Today I'm sharing another wedding with you that I shot at the end of July. If you read my last wedding post and watched the video this one is totally different as it had the entire focus on combining two families, it was awesome. It was a wedding of two families coming together, each family had a set of twins and a total of 6 kids that are now brothers and sisters, how fun is that!
van_hoosen_farm_wedding

Brian and Beth got married at Van Hoosen Farms with a reception to follow at her parents beautiful home in the backyard. While the rain forced the ceremony inside, it cleared up for beautiful pictures outside afterwards! Photographer and a best friend of mine, Jenny, from Monroe Fox Photography was the photographer. One of my favorite things is working along side of her, she's always so inspiring.
van_hoosen_farm_wedding

The entire day was focused around family and the kids. There was kids everywhere; eating, dancing, and having a blast. The whole wedding party was made up of all 6 of their kids and Beth's best friend. It reminded me why I was so happy to get married after having the boys, for them to be a part of it all.

Take a look at the video as again, I do no justice at describing the day, I'm better at the visual aspect.



2 comments

  1. The florist was absolutely lovely and kind. Would use BloomThat Flower Delivery again to send thoughtful bouquets to my clients. Prefer using a local business over the large delivery chains.

    ReplyDelete