First Day of Kindergarten


first_day_of_kindergarten

Which one of these two kids started Kindergarten today?



In case you weren't sure, that's Jerek on the left! His mom sent him that photo this morning after seeing Tracen's online, how nuts is it?!

Does this not make you wonder if Jerek just made this kid on his own because there are about .0001 Chelsea genes in this kid! Okay, I'll take credit for his blue eyes, freckles and stubbornness but that.is.it.

I want you to know that I cried today, multiple times. I said I wouldn't but I did. 
I wore waterproof mascara though, gotta plan in advance for this kinda shit.

Tracen was born a month early and 5.5 years ago as I cried in the NICU wondering if we would get to come home for Christmas, I had no idea what these last 5 years would look like.
first_day_of_kindergarten

How is it possible we went from that..

..to now this!

first_day_of_kindergarten

Tracen's school does staggered start with kindergartners. So 8 kids start Tuesday, 8 Wednesday, 8 Thursday and then everyone on Friday. Today was his first day. We've been talking it up for a few weeks now and he's seemed fine. Last night and this morning he seemed nervous though.

I contemplated calling up to the school to ask how he's doing > < Then I realized my aunt, who is a kindergarten teacher, would tell me not to so I refrained from doing so. 

I thought about it aunt Peg, I thought about it!

So here I am being that annoying parent all you kid-less people are complaining about behind social media handles. 

Cheers to the first of many first day of school pictures together!
first_day_of_kindergarten

6 comments

  1. awe, so sweet!!! he's just the cutest (with a very cute personality!) i just received my tank top! i LOVE it. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget, he has your one dimple too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget, he has your one dimple too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucrosa Review

    There are two general ways in racing to make money: by luck or by design. You can't control money making using luck because you don't know when its coming. It's a now and then thing without the ability to predict things. If done by design you have a large percent level of control and so it depends on how much money you're out to make. Will it be in the thousands or the millions of dollars or just enough to get by that you want? How much money do you have in your bankroll to start with? What wager type(s) have you chosen to play forever? What field size(s) have you chosen to play forever? This and several other major questions need to be answered by you - the player.

    http://autobinarysignalssoftwarereviews.com/lucrosa-review-lucrosa-scam-or-legit-software/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get Rid of Herpes Naturally

    All sufferers of excessive underarm sweating are forking out an arm and a leg on the latest products that hit the antiperspirant market. All sufferers want the easy way out, we want an instant cure, we don't want to fork out a ton of money for proven surgeries, we just want an instant cure that doesn't cost the world.

    http://hidradenitissuppurativanomore.com/

    ReplyDelete