Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser


Recently I was taking a nice little gander down the CVS makeup isle, waiting for a Rx to be filled and spotted a few products that I had seen here in blog world and on Youtube. I finally found one of them that I had been looking for so I just had to purchase. This would be the new Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser.


Now I never jumped on the Baby Lips train because I had already jumped on the EOS train and I wanted off and my money back. So before I bought up all 5742564732 different kinds, shades and flavors of the Baby Lips, I took a step back, counted all 256 lippies I had in my makeup collection and decided to hold off until seeing fit. So instead, I bought the new Pore Eraser.  I popped that sucker on the past few days and wa-la, here we are!

Lets set the scene shall we. It is currently 5 degrees in Michigan, there is a winter storm warning and I thought I might get blown over while dropping the boys off at daycare. Needless to say, my skin gets real irritated in the winter months here in the Mittin and I'm always on he hunt to keep it in place without breaking me out. I leave for work at 7am and normally don't take my makeup off until 9pm after the kids are in bed.  It's currently 7pm and I've blown my nose about a bajillion times, eaten breakfast, lunch, dinner, been on the phone constantly for work and I don't see much movement of my foundation.

I have been on the hunt for something that is comparable to my Benefit POREfessional as I use it every day and it costs a pretty penny.  I'm here to tell you I found it, remember I said comparable, not replaceable! The smooth application, weightless and non-greasy feel of this product on my face are just a few of the highlights.  The real winner here is the amount of product you get for the amazing price! You get .67 fl oz for $6.99 (price depends on where you live). Compare that to the POREfessional from Benefit that you get .75 fl oz for $30! Guys this is a huge price difference for only .08 fl oz difference!

I could not give this a 5/5 as I still love other primers/pore minimizers more but for this price point, you can't beat it!

No comments