Younique Mascara First Impression Review

If you follow me on Instagram you know I'm not afraid to take a selfie and post it when I'm feelin fly, aint no shame in my game, nooooo sir! Today I wanted to give you a very real and unbiased first impression/review of the Younique 3D fiber lash mascara that has been flooding Facebook and Instagram lately, at least it has all over my news feed!




Just a little or big side note, I bought this mascara on my own and I'm not getting paid to review this nor am I helping anyone out that sells it. You may wonder why I'm saying this but I just don't want anyone thinking I'm giving you  this review because I personally sell it, am making money off of it or talking it up to help another seller out. If you know me, you know that I love reading reviews and I also love talking my face off, soo, I figured I would combine the two and make a video for you!

I won't go into detail on here as that's the whole point I made the video but I wanted to include some before and after photos on here as some prefer photos over video.





We're all one big family here so what may work for one person may not work for the other but I always love hearing other peoples thoughts and comments or tips and tricks so comment away friends!

No comments