20 Questions: 4 years old

Hey, it's me, Chelsea...I've fell off my blog/vlogmas for a bit as things have been a bit harry around these bits of blogland and I'm up to my tits in toys from Christmas and Tracen's birthday. While I'm off till January 5th I have it planned out that we will be going through all books, toys and clothes and purging some more, I seriously can't get enough of this lately!

This past Sunday was Tracen's 4th birthday and as I said in my December goals we had a fun little party planned! The theme was PJ's & Pancakes, and yes, I came up with the idea. We are a big breakfast/brunch family and tend to live in our PJ's on the weekends {slash right when we get home from work.} If you haven't seen the video I made for Tracen here it is again. I cried about a bajillion times while making it, so you've been warned!

I pin a lot of things but I also tend to forget about things until months or in this case a year later. I pinned this last year thinking, 'I need to do this, I really hope I remember when Tracen turns three.' I remembered the pin about 6 months ago and figured I would just wait till he's four. Since it's been 6 days post fourth birthday, it is time for the 20 Q & A to begin!

This idea is strictly taken from the amazing blog Reaves, Party of Three so I can't take any credit for thinking of this on my own. If you are anything like me, here is your reminder for all those pins you keep forgetting about and maybe you pinned this one last year too!

December 21, 2014 || 4 years old
1. What's your favorite color? RED
2. What's your favorite toy? CHOO CHOO'S & TOY PHONES
3. What's your favorite fruit? BANANAS, CAUSE I'M A MONEKY
4. What's your favorite TV show? KAI LAN, BUT SHE'S ON VACATION
5. What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? LUNCHABLES (yes, I give in a few times a week!)
6. What's your favorite outfit? JAMMIES! {HENCE THE THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY!}
7. What's your favorite game? IPAD GAMES
8. What's your favorite snack? WATERMELON & STRAWBERRIES {MAKES UP FOR THE LUNCHABLES RIGHT?}
9. What's your favorite animal? MONKEYS, CAUSE THEY CLIMB & MAKE CUTE NOISES
10. What's your favorite song? TWINKLE TWINKLE
11. What's your favorite book? A NIGHT TIME BOOK AT MIA'S {UHH JENNY??}
12. Who's your best friend? GWIFFIN!
13. What's your favorite cereal? CHERRIOS, BUT WITH NO MILK
14. What's your favorite thing to do outside? PLAY ON OUR PLAYGROUND IN OUR BACKYARD
15. What's your favorite drink? APPLE JUICE 
16. What's your favorite holiday? EASTER BECAUSE OF THE EGG HUNTS!
17. What do you take to bed with you at night? WITTLE BLANKIE & GEORGE THE MONEKY
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? BACON & STRAWBERRIES
19. What do you want to eat for dinner for your birthday? CUPCAKES WITH NO FROSTING OR SPRINKLES 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A RACE CAR DRIVER WITH A SWOARD ON TOP OF THE ROOF BUT NOT ON MY HEAD.

Well there ya go! Some of these I already knew but some I was pretty surprised when he answered to be honest! I hope you all had an amazing holiday spent with family and/or friends and I'm stoked to start 2015...mainly because of my new gold planner, SWOON!

4 comments

  1. Love this idea!! Such a good memory :) I pinned it so hopeful I remember to do this with Jack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly 4 was such a better age, I'm not sure I would have gotten real answers at three with him!

      Delete
  2. OMG, this is so cute! Are they all in caps because he yelled the answers?? Lol!! I read this to my mom and we cracked up at the last one! I'm guessing "George the monkey" is Curious George? I used to love him too! I think I still have the stuffed animal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes, he was pretty much yelling them!? And then going into great detail about everything! Yep curious George and we have a stuffed animal, books, dvd's, the whole 9 yards!

      Delete