Favorite Blogs & Sponsor Post w/ SEPTEMBER Farm

You know that feeling when you come across a new blog and you just can't stop reading it. You get lost in different tabs, sections, links, and pictures that you can't even remember how the hell you got there in the first place. Well hopefully this post does that for you! While I love receiving compliments from others saying they enjoyed my post on Iggy Azalea inspired makeup or our half bath makeover I  also love letting people in on a good blog that I know they would adore! So today that is what we are doing.

I've broken them down into categories so if you are partial to a specific topic, hopefully this will help you navigate through all the awesomeness you are about to witness. While the list ranges from friends to big house hold named blogs theres really something for everyone.

{Remember that it's extremely hard to classify a blog based on one sole category. I myself write about kids to makeup to food to DIY so I consider my blog along the "life style" line. Some may not agree with the groupings I've listed below but it's more, or less, just a guide! Not trying to offend anyone.}


As you can see I have a thing for the lifestyle blogs, its like KUWTK but a not at all. Make sense? k anyways, there you have it, a few of my favorites that I like to stalk browse on the reg! Now for some exciting news! One of my favorite, mama-baby-food-lifestyle blogs {see how hard that is!} SEPTEMBER Farm is having little old me over on her blog for a special guest post. So fun!

Karli currently has one sweet little girl with another one on the way! I'm still trying to persuade her to go for the arranged marriage deal but I'm not sure we're there yet. So hop on over to Karli's little space of the web and check it out! PSST! She's also part of the $150 giveaway that's going on, so go enter if you haven't already! {Major score!}

20 comments

  1. Newest follower, adorable blog & fam!!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from September Farm guest post. Love your blog!

    Chels @ Red Velvet Rooster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from September Farm! I love your blog! Also, I'm new to making and editing videos and though I love it, I could still use some hints and tricks!

    Kristin @ tristanandkristin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Google and Youtube are my best friends, you should see my search engine bar haha

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shout out lady! Off to check some of these out... I always love finding new blogs to obsess over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really wishing you might be coming my way instead of the zoo, could always use a blogging buddy this way! Congrats on the move, can't wait to see more on the house!!

      Delete
  5. Came over from September Farm! Nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming over from September Farm & new follower now!! Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming over from September Farm!! Great list of favorite blogs, I follow a lot of them myself :)

    Your blog is so sweet and I loved learning more about you on Karli's page! Looking forward to learning more about you and your sweet little family!

    Your newest follower!

    Tawnya

    www.littlebabyscarlett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Tawnya, your blog is so so cute! Scarlett is gorgeous!

      Delete
  8. Love your blog-I found it through September Farm! My extended family has roots in Detroit (Henrik Zetterberg and I are meant for each other) and I lived in Chicago for about 4 years and LOVED it. Always great to find new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha love it, you might have some competition with Emma ;) Where in chicago did you live? I was at the Belmont house on North Sheridan. Dying to get back there!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I love me some MI blog love and of course the little one:)

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much Chelsea! I'm definitely going to check out some of these other blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great blogs here!! And more that I need to check out :) :)

    ReplyDelete